Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip east in Sept. California to Stanton Mi.by way of St Paul mn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studegary View Post
    Bob P. - Enjoy your "reunion"! Our HS 50th was the big reunion. Then we had a less formal 52nd, when most people are 70, that included a cruise on the Hudson. I enjoyed both of them, but they are just memories now. Have to look forward. Colege reunions/homecomings are just not the same as HS reunions.
    Gary, funny thing about this 70 birthday reunion is I didn't graduate with this class, moved to another school in the 10th grade, but went to the 50 th here as I had gone to school with a lot of the group since the beginning, I did really enjoy the 50 th as some of then I had not seen since 1957, looking forward to a good trip.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

trying to keep this up for people to see, still some room on truck.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
        Bob

Could one of those frames be made to fit under an Avanti with reasonable modification? I live 90 miles from Troy and 2.5 hours from Stanton so pickup is not a problem.

Thanks, Bob
        Bob I got in touch with the fellow with the deposit on the 108" 64 lark frame and he does want it so I will be bringing it back to Ill. for him, I do have other ones but no more 108", thanks for your interest....Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

LOL. By the time I drive to the PSMCD's I'll probably have lost quite a few parts along the way. Won't know, though, until I catch up with you there. Great news, Bob, and looking forward to seeing you, again. DW
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
            Bob I got in touch with the fellow with the deposit on the 108" 64 lark frame and he does want it so I will be bringing it back to Ill. for him, I do have other ones but no more 108", thanks for your interest....Bob
            Thanks Bob, I appreciate the effort. If he decides he doesn't want it let me know.

Bob

Comment

bumping this one more time still have some room and time is getting short.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Bob,
                Would you happen to have a driver side door for a GT?
                Joe H

Comment

Just got back from Inver Grove Heights (South St. Paul area) upon meeting Bob Peterson and forum member 54Stude where I picked up a batwing crossmember for a GT Hawk. Looks great, now if only the rest of my 1964 frame looked that good. That Super Lark on the trailer looks good and I'm sure John will be very happy with it. Now we need to convince Bob to make another delivery trip this way next year.
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Did you say a 63 Lark that is Super Red? Are you able to post a pic. I am currently restoring one and am in New Prague MN.

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
                      Did you say a 63 Lark that is Super Red? Are you able to post a pic. I am currently restoring one and am in New Prague MN.
                      The 1963 Daytona Super Lark had been repainted a different color years ago so the red paint isnt visible except for where the repaint has worn through. Sorry, but I didnt take a picture of it.
                      sigpic
                      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                      X