RELIABLE company needed to transport a Stude for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELIABLE company needed to transport a Stude for me

Does anyone have the name of a reliable auto transporter? I need to move a Champ from Georgia to Texas.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

T-Bone,

I have a studebaker buddy that lives out in colorado and has had great service from the company he uses. He gave me the information when I was looking to ship a car from Seatle, Wa to Topeka,ks. They are www.absoluteautocarriers.com talk to Cliff 888-684-9494.

Joe.

Comment

http://pegtrucking.com/

Have used her many times, as have others. I've always had great service. You deal with Peg directly. I highly recommend her.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I just used PEG to ship a '61 Lark Convertible from California to Mass and everything worked well.

The one thing I would offer is to be flexible so far as the pick up and delivery dates/times, the truckers have a lot going on and don't always hit the mark so far as pick up and delivery.

My car acutally showed up a couple days early, from the original quote, which worked out fine for me.
        Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Decided to use Peg Trucking. Delivery was fast and reasonably priced compared to the other quotes I received.

Comment

Good call, T-bone, and thanks for letting us know it worked out.
            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
            X