1964 wagonaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 wagonaire

I am looking to sell a 1964 studebaker wagonaire that I inherited. It needs to be completely restored. I have the title and live in Sandy Spring, MD. Pics posted in recent thread.
    Last edited by cindy; 07-13-2011, 06:39 AM.

Originally posted by cindy View Post
    I am looking to sell a 1964 studebaker wagonaire that inherited. It needs to be completely restored. I have the title and live in MD. Pics will be up soon.
    Great, just so happens I live in Md, near Annapolis and may buy it, or at least help sell it.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	girls vbball 192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1670236Click image for larger version

Name:	girls vbball 176.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1670235Click image for larger version

Name:	girls vbball 190.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1670234Click image for larger version

Name:	girls vbball 178.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1670233Click image for larger version

Name:	girls vbball 179.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1670232
      Last edited by cindy; 07-13-2011, 06:36 AM. Reason: pix of my 64 beauty!!

Comment

See next post. Pics are attached. Let me know what u think.

Comment

Originally posted by cindy View Post
          See next post. Pics are attached. Let me know what u think.

Too far gone for me. Sorry, but looks like a parts car at best to me.
          JDP Maryland

Comment

If it's for parts, let us know what engine and trans. and photos of engine. Thanks

Comment

sure do like the gray and brown color together, don't see many that color out here, parts car at best .
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Too far gone for restoring. The frame is likely as rusty as the body panels. Worth the price of scrap metal to someone in need of some glass and trim parts. If there is a V8 engine in it and a good vinyl dash cover, it has some added value.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

OMG! You have to love that pic! A Studebaker looking like that and IT IS STILL PULLING A TRAILER!!!

Comment

There's no 'Wagonaire' script on the tailgate. Could it be a non-sliding roof car?

Craig

Comment

Cindy, PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                        Too far gone for me. Sorry, but looks like a parts car at best to me.
                        Sad; I'm originally from the Wash DC area and remember vividly how badly rotted out 1960's cars were and I left there in 1978.

Re: the OP's wagon; if it were a factory R1 or higher vehicle, it would be worth a full rotisserie restoration IMHO.
                        --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

OK, so some a**hole came by and stole the tail lights so those are not available now for parts. Its ok though cuz the area is under video. And I have only given out the address to one person so far, no brainer as to who it may be. And he does come on to this forum too so maybe he will see this and return what he stole. Anyway enough of that. As far the engine not sure if its 6 or 8. It is a stick shift and the floors are rusted out.

Comment

Cindy, if the Wagonaire does sell... I have an extra set of Wagonaire taillights.
                            You could have the buyer contact me, and we could work out a deal.
                            In fact, I have quite a few extras for a Wagonaire if they are interested.
                            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

thanks so much for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X