Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orestudeguy
    replied
    First thing is she has to know where to find it. Unless Scott has told her my address she wouldn't know where to get the car!

Leave a comment:

• JunkYarDog
    replied
    Take her for a ride along the coast , She'll settle down.

Leave a comment:

• beatnik64
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    When I recently transferred the title for my 66 Cruiser to Oregon they asked me if I wanted to have my wife put on the title. I thought for a second and said, "Sure, it might be a good idea." I guess I thought if something happened to me it might make life easier as far a selling the car would be concerned.

So when I came home and told my wife what I had done I didn't get a kiss, but a rather incredulous look while she said, "I don't want a Studebaker." And, being slow that I am, I realized later that in fact my wife is now a Studebaker OWNER! OH, the irony!!
    This I think is the best story I've read on the forum this year.... You should have laughed sinster like and ran away like a cartoon vilian after she made that sad remark... The story kinda mirrors the stories of people going on a bender in Vegas and wake'n up married in a hotel room with goat, a kilo of coke and tattoo... well its kinda like that ... but not breaking any laws.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Oh, that's good, Chris. I'm sure that's how she would put it.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Pile
    replied
    Well, tell her some are born to have Studebakers, and some have Studebakers thrust upon them.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    started a topic How strange - NOT wanting a Studebaker?

How strange - NOT wanting a Studebaker?

When I recently transferred the title for my 66 Cruiser to Oregon they asked me if I wanted to have my wife put on the title. I thought for a second and said, "Sure, it might be a good idea." I guess I thought if something happened to me it might make life easier as far a selling the car would be concerned.

So when I came home and told my wife what I had done I didn't get a kiss, but a rather incredulous look while she said, "I don't want a Studebaker." And, being slow that I am, I realized later that in fact my wife is now a Studebaker OWNER! OH, the irony!!
Working...
X