All Missouri Meet 5/19/07 Ozark, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Missouri Meet 5/19/07 Ozark, MO

I have posted some pictures of the above meet at the photobucket site below. I am not sure how to link the site. Maybe someone can help me. Let me know if you can get to the pictures. Sorry I missed a few Studebakers. Ozark also had the Model A club, Motel T club and a general antique car show plus Bluegrass festival the same day. We had over 30 Studebakers. A great turn out and I believe everyone enjoyed the day.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l269/gsandes50/

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Nice photos, Gary. Is the green 53 Starliner yours?

The Lark Elcamino is interesting. I like the red 62 Daytona hardtop.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Nice photos, Gary. Is the green 53 Starliner yours?

The Lark Elcamino is interesting. I like the red 62 Daytona hardtop.

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Yes the green 53 is mine. There was also a black two door Lark like the red one but I didn't get a picture of it.
        Check out the brown truck with side boards. The owner channeled 4" out of the body. did a great job.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Yes the green 53 is mine. There was also a black two door Lark like the red one but I didn't get a picture of it.
          Check out the brown truck with side boards. The owner channeled 4" out of the body. did a great job.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            I know that I will be thought of as a nit picker, but I like to get things correct for those that don't know and want to learn.

Channeling is modifying the floor pan to get the body to sit lower on the frame. Sectioning is taking a piece, usually four to six inches, out of the main body (horizontally) to give a more streamlined look. If the owner took material out of the body, he sectioned it.

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953

Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO
              I know that I will be thought of as a nit picker, but I like to get things correct for those that don't know and want to learn.

Channeling is modifying the floor pan to get the body to sit lower on the frame. Sectioning is taking a piece, usually four to six inches, out of the main body (horizontally) to give a more streamlined look. If the owner took material out of the body, he sectioned it.

Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I've always heard the word channeling used for the process you described as sectioning. I had not heard the term used in reference to the floor pan. Thank you for letting me know the difference. Still Rick Phillips did a great job on his truck.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

I've always heard the word channeling used for the process you described as sectioning. I had not heard the term used in reference to the floor pan. Thank you for letting me know the difference. Still Rick Phillips did a great job on his truck.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
                  X