X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUYICIDE DOORS ?

Now THERE is a description!

http://tinyurl.com/yutk99

And I think "COMMANDO" is better. It LOOKS like it has seen a battle or two!

John

I am always amazed by folks using eBay or other internet sites who know nothing of using a computer, it's various functions (like spellcheck, etc.), or how to navigate the internet for knowledge and info. Most are truly neophytes wandering in the cyber-wilderness with nary a clue.

Chris Pile
    The Studebaker Special
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I am always amazed by folks using eBay or other internet sites who know nothing of using a computer, it's various functions (like spellcheck, etc.), or how to navigate the internet for knowledge and info. Most are truly neophytes wandering in the cyber-wilderness with nary a clue.

Chris Pile
      The Studebaker Special
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Johnnywiffer

John
        With Jed Clampett at the wheel?

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Johnnywiffer

John
          With Jed Clampett at the wheel?

Craig

Comment

But it's a Land Cruizer!! Seriously,looks like a decent,mostly solid car.[Someone is looking for that sun-visor too!]

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

But it's a Land Cruizer!! Seriously,looks like a decent,mostly solid car.[Someone is looking for that sun-visor too!]

LaSalle,Il
              61Hawk
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

It also has a "hood and [u]truck</u>"! [}]

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

It also has a "hood and [u]truck</u>"! [}]

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
                  X