A few free C-cab/champ engine parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few free C-cab/champ engine parts.

edit: I searched, but it seems there is no "Free Stuff" thread here...? Soooo...

I have a handful of parts laying around that apparently have no appreciable monetary value, and I certainly have no use for 'em. If anybody wants 'em, just cover the shipping and they're yours. The parts are located in central California, but that probably won't really matter, as the cheapest method of sending them will probably be via a Priority Mail Flat Rate box (the prices for which can be found at http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-prices.htm).

1. A pair of C-cab headlight trim rings. The chrome is in "so-so" condition, with a few small bubbles and bumps, but no chips or dents or major problems.

2. A pair of headlight buckets to go with the above. These have surface rust, but nothing a few minutes in a blasting cabinet wouldn't take care of.

3. Two water pumps for a Champion engine. Used.

4. Fuel pump for same. Used. Cosmetically it is unremarkable, but I have no idea as to it's mechanical condition.

If anybody can use any of this, just post in this thread, or shoot me a message with your mailing address, and I'll send 'em right out.
    Last edited by Dutch; 06-06-2011, 10:11 AM.

Sorry to say, but ,my guess would be, no. Champ 6 parts are quite plentiful even today and are not in high demand. That being said, though, one must always bear in mind that these days are numbered. It will not be too long before ALL Stude parts are quite rare. Someone in the not too distant future will be very grateful that they were saved. Only question left is, where to save them.
    sals54

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
      Sorry to say, but ,my guess would be, no.
      So I assumed, but I wanted confirmation I was right before I threw away something that could be worth a million dollars.

Only question left is, where to save them.
      And therein lies the crux of the matter; I discovered them because I am downsizing, and no longer have room (or the desire, really) to keep anything I don't actually need.

It will not be too long before ALL Stude parts are quite rare. Someone in the not too distant future will be very grateful that they were saved.
      Well, anybody who is inclined to save 'em for that day is welcome to 'em, so long as they pay the shipping cost. If nobody chimes up within the next week or so, off to the recycler they go!
      Last edited by Dutch; 05-28-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        Well, anybody who is inclined to save 'em for that day is welcome to 'em, so long as they pay the shipping cost. If nobody chimes up within the next week or so, off to the recycler they go!
        I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 'anybody' is gonna wanna know where the parts are so as to know just how much shipping might be involved...

(I'm not that guy, BTW- my cars have V8s. sorry)
        StudeDave '57
        US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
        SDC Member since 1985

past President
        Whatcom County Chapter SDC
        San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
        San Diego Chapter SDC
        North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

(edit: Eh, I just edited the original post; easier and neater that way. )
          Last edited by Dutch; 06-06-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X