When was the last time you used one of these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you used one of these

It is an cigarette ash receiver. You went around the house and emptied the ash trays into it. The lid kept the ashes from spilling out.

I hate it when it posts my replies before the ones already posted

It is an cigarette ash receiver. You went around the house and emptied the ash trays into it. The lid kept the ashes from spilling out.

I hate it when it posts my replies before the ones already posted

Comment

When was the last time you used one of these

As technology changes we don't need some items that we have always used. We just change to another method and forget about these things.

Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them. Of course most of us have never used the item on the left, but I bet our mothers or grandmothers have.

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I could only guess the item on the left was for pancakes.... The other two items I still have in the garage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I could only guess the item on the left was for pancakes.... The other two items I still have in the garage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

I still have both of the items on the right but am not in possession of a bed warmer

Brad Johnson
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I still have both of the items on the right but am not in possession of a bed warmer

Brad Johnson
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Must be for the baby's bed [)].

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Must be for the baby's bed [)].

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

quote:Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them.
                    Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap! We have an old oil stand as well at the shop too.

Comment

quote:Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them.
                      Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap! We have an old oil stand as well at the shop too.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap!
                        Matthew,

I probably have 6-8 METAL Quaker State cans, can I interest you in them? If I recall, they are 50 W, so it will help cut down on your oil consumption in any Stude.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap!
                          Matthew,

I probably have 6-8 METAL Quaker State cans, can I interest you in them? If I recall, they are 50 W, so it will help cut down on your oil consumption in any Stude.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I don't really want them Gary. We've got a bunch of the things... lol!

But thanks though!

Comment

I don't really want them Gary. We've got a bunch of the things... lol!

But thanks though!

Comment

Working...
                              X