Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studeclunker
    replied
    Sorry, my Grandmum was the one that used the ciggy collector. As for the spouts, I have one myself, somewhere. Oh, and bedwarmers? They have a handle about two feet long on them. Sometimes the brick holder would detach. Most of them were stationary though.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I don't really want them Gary. We've got a bunch of the things... lol!

But thanks though!

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I don't really want them Gary. We've got a bunch of the things... lol!

But thanks though!

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by mbstude Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap!
    Matthew,

I probably have 6-8 METAL Quaker State cans, can I interest you in them? If I recall, they are 50 W, so it will help cut down on your oil consumption in any Stude.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by mbstude Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap!
    Matthew,

I probably have 6-8 METAL Quaker State cans, can I interest you in them? If I recall, they are 50 W, so it will help cut down on your oil consumption in any Stude.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    quote:Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them.
    Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap! We have an old oil stand as well at the shop too.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    quote:Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them.
    Yes Leonard, we've got those oil spouts at the shop, as well as a few cases of Quaker State in the paper cans, still in the plastic wrap! We have an old oil stand as well at the shop too.

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by rockne10

I still have both of the items on the right but am not in possession of a bed warmer
    Must be for the baby's bed [)].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by rockne10

I still have both of the items on the right but am not in possession of a bed warmer
    Must be for the baby's bed [)].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    I could only guess the item on the left was for pancakes.... The other two items I still have in the garage.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    I could only guess the item on the left was for pancakes.... The other two items I still have in the garage.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    When was the last time you used one of these

As technology changes we don't need some items that we have always used. We just change to another method and forget about these things.

Matthew might know what these are,because of his Granddad, but I bet he has never used them. Of course most of us have never used the item on the left, but I bet our mothers or grandmothers have.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    It is an cigarette ash receiver. You went around the house and emptied the ash trays into it. The lid kept the ashes from spilling out.

I hate it when it posts my replies before the ones already posted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X