Room in Springfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room in Springfield

Due to some unexpected work commitments, I will not be attending the SD International meet in Springfield. I have a room reserved at the Drury Hotel for the whole week. If anybody is interested, let me know and I'll change the reservations to you.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

OK, if this keeps up (folks I wanna see 'n meet dropping out,) I'm not going!

Now, just to make sure I don't go, there will be so many folks dropping out, I'll go anyway, and have the whole place to myself! (Kinda like Arlo's story about the FBI flying stand by.)

HAR!

Uh... wait a minute... that wouldn't be any fun.
    Last edited by Studedude; 05-14-2011, 05:14 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

You better show up occifer dave.

Comment

I am trying to figure out how to put big wheels on the womans hospital bed so I can go. I have receiver I can put on the 49 truck and hook her up.

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
          I am trying to figure out how to put big wheels on the womans hospital bed so I can go. I have receiver I can put on the 49 truck and hook her up.
          Ya know, I think she would go along.

She's kinda like that, in a very special way.
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
          X