Exaltation? or Accension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exaltation? or Accension?

the droptop is a new addition to the family and it came with a bunch of spares, enough to v8 (259) the white car with a highway gear and still have enough to build the vert when the time comes.

its rough but complete, chassis isnt the greatest either, but the red car in the background has a nice frame, so it'll be built on that one.

Yes its too long but coincidently I need a couple more inches of room in the engine compartment for the blower drive and the intercooler, it will also have efi off'n 5.0 "F" brand rod chucker. T5 and IRS could also find its way underneath as well.

Both fenders need patching at the rear so it wont be a big deal to make the patches a little longer. I know theres more to it than that but I got a magic hammer and know the proper profanity stream needed to make the hammer function.
    http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Posted by Da Tinman
    Both fenders need patching at the rear so it wont be a big deal to make the patches a little longer. I know theres more to it than that but I got a magic hammer and know the proper profanity stream needed to make the hammer function.
    Yes you do and I'm looking forward to the build. If you don't post here at least provide a link to the HAMB post. They are tough to find there as they travel through the first page quickly. At my age, I can't be trusted to remember the project long enough to come back and use the search function.

Otherwise, I'll be forced to set up camp in your shop, drink your beer and continuously tell you how to do the project even though I know little about the how and what you are doing.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
      Otherwise, I'll be forced to set up camp in your shop, drink your beer and continuously tell you how to do the project even though I know little about the how and what you are doing.

Bob
      Now that sounds like a whole lot of fun to me! Actually this decsribes my brother, and he's coming to visit me next weekend, better stock up the beer fridge. Junior
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

I have to warn you,, empty laps are not allowed.

No exceptions!

I'm open for guests anytime, though it will be a while before we get to the new bird.

Comment

Nice flock, four Larks and a Thunderbird! I guess technically the 1963 Cruiser isn't a bird as it doesnt have Lark badging....Speaking of the Cruiser, will you be referbishing that too?
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

less of a refurbish, and more just get it put back together and on the road, we got the sheetmetal for it and the another 289, thats going to be Pops and my Brats summer project.

it wont be pretty but it will be pretty fun.

The tbird is actually a super coupe, and its the donor for the supercharger, intercooler and intake plumbing that will going on the 60. Its had a 5 speed conversion done so we gonna put that to use as well. The Stude distributor is gonna be fun to relocate.

Last edited by Da Tinman; 05-12-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Those SuperCoupes make nice conversions with a 1949-1950 Ford fiberglass conversion kit.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X