Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want Service letters and Service Bulletins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want Service letters and Service Bulletins?

I have a couple of 3-ring binders full of Service Letters (the ones printed on pink paper) and Service Bulletins (the ones that are printed on quality paper with shop manual clarity pictures.) These are from the late fifties and early sixties and came out of the dealership in Goldwaite, Texas. I got these at a swap meet along with all the parts manuals the dealership had. I've taken them to Hershey for a couple of years and no one has shown any interest. If you pick up the postage, they're yours.
    I also have price lists from SASCO (The real SASCO from when Studebaker owned the name) from the late sixties and early seventies still with wrapping around them like they were never unpacked. These probably would serve no useful purpose other than to make strong men weep at the prices for parts that are no longer available.
    Anyway, I'd be happy to give them away if anyone wants them.

I'll take them, Tom.

Please box them up and send them to me via USPS. I'll note the postage you paid on the boxes and add $10 for your trouble and send you a check.

Address in any Co-Operator heading in Turning Wheels.

Thanks! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'm interested. I'll send you a message.

Oops. Beat me to it.
      Last edited by Chris_Dresbach; 05-09-2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: late
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Personnel message sent
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Bob. The box was shipped this afternoon 5/10/11 by parcel post, so it might take a while. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tomlewis View Post
            Hi Bob. The box was shipped this afternoon 5/10/11 by parcel post, so it might take a while. Tom
            Thanks, Tom; I'll be looking for it.

Is your return address on the label for me to send payment? If not, PM me here and I'll have your address by the time the letters arrive.

Again, thanks. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Tom---I have not yet received a PM. If you are using anything other than studebaker4829@live.com I will not receive it. We recently changed servers so we could get off dial-up out here in the boonies and I had to change the e-mail address. Tom

Comment

Now I know what Bob will be talking about for a while! These will be in good hands & thanks for saving them!

Comment

Working...
                X