Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Beautiful! []

My favorite Speedster colors.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Gorgeous car![] The only pink car I would ever say that about. I have to agree, whatever colour combination they had, the Speedsters looked good in them. My personal fave is the yellow and green though.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        Lotsa Larks!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Gorgeous car![] The only pink car I would ever say that about. I have to agree, whatever colour combination they had, the Speedsters looked good in them. My personal fave is the yellow and green though.

Lotsa Larks!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

That looks great!! Congrats and enjoy the fruit of your labors. My lemon/lime gets lots of attention driving around, they are unique and beautiful cars...all of our Studebaker are.

Best Regards,
            Eric West
            "The Speedster Kid"
            Sunny Northern California
            Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
            And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
            55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
            55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)
            Best Regards,
            Eric West
            "The Speedster Kid"
            And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)

Comment

That looks great!! Congrats and enjoy the fruit of your labors. My lemon/lime gets lots of attention driving around, they are unique and beautiful cars...all of our Studebaker are.

Best Regards,
              Eric West
              "The Speedster Kid"
              Best Regards,
              Eric West
              "The Speedster Kid"

Comment

A friend of mine really likes your color choice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

A friend of mine really likes your color choice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                  1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Beautiful car and I enjoyed all the restoration shots. Will you be in South Bend?

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Beautiful car and I enjoyed all the restoration shots. Will you be in South Bend?

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Beautiful car! You started with a rust bucket that many wouldn't look at twice. The workmanship is amazing the end result is fantastic. Nice job! [8D]

Comment

Beautiful car! You started with a rust bucket that many wouldn't look at twice. The workmanship is amazing the end result is fantastic. Nice job! [8D]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

I'll second that. I sure wouldn't have looked at it twice with that rust, but it is now better than new in all respects. Congratulations on bringing one back from the dead. Beautiful work.

With that collection of pictures there is a great TW article there, and inspiration for others with rusty cars that it CAN be done.

Dick Steinkamp
                            Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

I'll second that. I sure wouldn't have looked at it twice with that rust, but it is now better than new in all respects. Congratulations on bringing one back from the dead. Beautiful work.

With that collection of pictures there is a great TW article there, and inspiration for others with rusty cars that it CAN be done.

Dick Steinkamp
                              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X