Looking for 50 Stude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 50 Stude

i am interested in a 50studebaker in very very good shape i do not know what they are worth!! have fords-cheveys vintage. thanks,dean linder 405-331-9805

1950 Studebakers were wonderful cars. For shear maintenance and parts availability 1951 would be a better choice.
    Any particular reason for 1950?
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

I like both 1950 and 1951.

Comment

Hello - I have two 1950 Studebakers for sale - one thw 1950 Champion is in truly amazing condition with a very high quality exterior - the other a Land Cruiser is a Very Straight solid car with an average quality exterior finish but it has the most amazing interior restoration I have ever seen (recepts for near $10k for interior alone) - please go to www.i75auto.com - thanks Nigel

Comment

I saw both cars. The Champion is a truly beautiful car. But you have it listed as a coupe. It is really a 2-door sedan.

There were only 2 coupe models that year--the Starlight coupe (with the 4-piece wrap-around rear window) and the business coupe, called the "Deluxe coupe for three passengers" in the brochure, with only a front seat. I'm sure you're has a rear seat, so it's a sedan.

And the Land Cruiser, as you described, seems to be a very good restoration, tho Land Cruisers had a clock as standard equipment and being the most expensive sedan, would probably have had the 7 button radio as in this picture from the brochure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	50 COMMANDER DASH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1668071

But that is only nit-picking. Truly a beautiful car.

Good luck in the sale.

John
          Last edited by Johnnywiffer; 05-10-2011, 09:35 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Hi

I have my 1950 Champion for sale on Ebay and through Craigslist as well. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

It is mechanically rebuilt and very good body and interior. In the auction ad I have detailed what I feel are the shortcomings of the car so that no one is surprised or uninformed. This is a very nice driver. I recently purchased a 1951 and thus the reason for the sale. While I can afford a stable of cars, it just doesn't make too much sense. I am looking to get $5500 for the car. If you have any questions, feel free to email or call.

tim@btmindustries.com 815-861-1505

Comment

Working...
            X