May South Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May South Bend

Where do most out of "towner's" stay for the swap and zone meet?

I'll more than likely be staying near the Airport again on the west side of South Bend. There is a few that stay there.
    Tom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by railway View Post
      Where do most out of "towner's" stay for the swap and zone meet?
      INSIDE

...but, seriously, the new Comfort Suites, 60971 U.S. 31 South in South Bend (574.291.3100) is the nearest hotel to the Fairgrounds and will be the likely choice for many out-of-towners.

Comment

Jameson Inn on north of ND, Some SDC folks have been staying there for the past umpteen hundred years.

Comment

Been staying at the "Best Inn" on northside

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

The Comfort Suites that Welcome mentioned is very, very, very nice, and, close to the fairgrounds. You will not be disappointed. stupak

Comment

Comfort Suites

The wife and I are staying at the Comfort Suites looks very nice.

Comment

Comfort Suites is where I will be and seems to be popular with the vendors Ebon.
                Frank van Doorn
                Omaha, Ne.
                1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Don't know right now (AT THIS TIME) if I can make it, but want to. I'm going to try, but the truck and I are old and use lots of gas. (Many miles on both)
                  Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Old truck uses a lot of gas. Old man makes a lot of gas.

Comment

Carl and Ebon... hope to see both of you in Tulsa tomorrow!

I'm not planning on bringing Tracy's bumpers tomorrow, but that could change, depending on the forecast... rain, I'll drive the Stude... hail in the forecast, I'll drive my daily driver, with the bumpers loaded, looking for them to hitch a ride to Springfield.

Either way, I'm hoping to get them to her without using UPS.
                      Last edited by Studedude; 04-22-2011, 09:59 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Dave Lester

Comment

I'm planing on going to Tulsa next Friday April 29, am I gona be late?

Comment

No Dave is going to be early. I sent him a e-mail hope he gets it before he leaves.

Comment

I quit staying in South Bend years ago.
                            You have to remember that it's also Prom season and I got tired of the kids running up and down the halls "all" night long.
                            I have reservations at The Essenhaus Inn in Middlebury. www.essenhaus.com
                            I've also stayed in Shipshewana at The Farmstead Inn. www.farmsteadinn.com
                            This is about 30 minutes East on Route 20 and is in Amish country. Very easy to get to the fairgrounds from.
                            If you're bringing the little lady along she will love it, plus great Amish food !

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
                              No Dave is going to be early. I sent him a e-mail hope he gets it before he leaves.
                              Got it, Carl. Got my information here:

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...uthCentral.asp

Should have noticed the dates were one day off, anyway. <G>
                              sigpic
                              Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                              X