Need glass transport from S. Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need glass transport from S. Bend

Hey fellas, I have a complete set of Starlight back glass that I need to get from the South Bend swap meet to SC, if possible. I'd be glad to pay for the transport, meet ya somewhere along the way, etc..... Thanks a million in advance!
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Not speaking for him but I believe Matt is coming up from Georgia with some of his restored stainless.
    sigpicIt is an addiction!

Comment

Not that this reply has any self-serving motivation...but I might be interested in going up there and picking it up for you if you'll cover the expenses for the round trip.

In full disclosure, you realize that I only live about a 100 miles from you and drive a Dodge Ram. Expenses would include two nights at a better motel than the flea bag I stayed at the last time I was there.

This generous offer is dependent on my busy schedule allowing it to go forward.
      Last edited by jclary; 04-08-2011, 04:46 PM.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I'd be more than happy to but it doesn't look like I'll be at the South Bend Swap. Too many other things going on right now.

I will be vending at the National meet. (Which is completely irrelevant to this thread. )
        Last edited by mbstude; 04-08-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
          Not that this reply has any self-serving motivation...but I might be interested in going up there and picking it up for you if you'll cover the expenses for the round trip.

In full disclosure, you realize that I only live about a 100 miles from you and drive a Dodge Ram. Expenses would include two nights at a better motel than the flea bag I stayed at the last time I was there.

This generous offer is dependent on my busy schedule allowing it to go forward.
          Let there be NO doubt, I reeeeeeally appreciate your generous offer, Mr. John. However, as I discovered in a PM to me, just this evening when I returned from the Charlotte swap meet, I believe "we" have it solved. Yep, not surprisingly, a right fine Studebaker man assured me that no matter what goofy plan I can come up with, he can handle it in the entire South Bend area. Now is THAT cool or what?

Let there also be no doubt, the Studebaker "gang" is nothing but the best...

Thanks a million John!
          Sonny

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
            I'd be more than happy to but it doesn't look like I'll be at the South Bend Swap. Too many other things going on right now.

I will be vending at the National meet. (Which is completely irrelevant to this thread. )
            Thanks a million to you, Mr. Matthew. I know that you could be depended upon, were the circumstances different. In fact, I may have a little business for you, as I was bragging about you to a fella at the Charlotte swap meet. He is a brand-x guy, but was crying about the stainless that he sells for Chevys. Do you do "other than" Studebaker stainless?
            Last edited by Sonny; 04-09-2011, 11:39 PM.
            Sonny

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              He is a brand-x guy, but was crying about the stainless that he sells for Chevys. Do you do "other than" Studebaker stainless?
              Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
              X