Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up! We are moving

Just giving everyone a heads up.
    Effective 4/5/11 the office here in WI will be closed. We will re-open on Tuesday 4/12//11 in MI.
    The website will cease to function on 4/5/11 as will all charter.net e-mail addresses.
    I hope to have a new site up later on next month.
    Phone #'s will forward thru June.

NEW #: Office (248)809-3436
    Fax #(248)809-3487
    E-mail : pegaleg@comcast.net

Please pass this around as I need all the help I can get to get the message out!

Thanks,
    Peg

Peg Trucking

Peg, you wouldn't happen to be Wisconson Stude? Tried to find a contact a while ago but my problem was solved in the interim. Hope all is well.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Peg -
      Thanks for the update and all of the good service in the past.
      Can you say where in MI? Is this related to GM leaving the old plant in your previous town? Maybe you are just marrying someone from MI <G>. Not like you are moving south for the weather.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
        Peg, you wouldn't happen to be Wisconson Stude?
        No, she's our shipper of choice, Peg Trucking.

OK Pegasus, noted. As Rush Limbaugh would say, as long as you're there it doesn't matter where "there" is. All the best, my dear!
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Peg, if you get a call for shipping from a guy that wants a little Lark shipped from Sal's to South Bend, sharpen your pencil for him. We can hold the car for a empty slot or we can drive it to a depot. The guys on a budget, his first Studebaker, grandpa worked for Studebaker, yada, yada, yada.
          JDP Maryland

Comment

area code 248 seems to be the area just north of Detroit. (full disclosure - I have used Peg Trucking services)

--george

Comment

Yeah Peg does the Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise. I guess she'll do anything to get closer to it
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                Peg, if you get a call for shipping from a guy that wants a little Lark shipped from Sal's to South Bend, sharpen your pencil for him. We can hold the car for a empty slot or we can drive it to a depot. The guys on a budget, his first Studebaker, grandpa worked for Studebaker, yada, yada, yada.
                Got a quote request from a guy in Alabama and I sharpened my pencil just for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                  No, she's our shipper of choice, Peg Trucking.

OK Pegasus, noted. As Rush Limbaugh would say, as long as you're there it doesn't matter where "there" is. All the best, my dear!
                  Thank you Mr. Bob. I can move cars from any place of my choosing in the USA. We came over to WI with the medium duty trucks 18 years ago with GM. That lasted about 3 years before we went off to hauling cars. We kept our place in MI and just continued to work from over here. Now it is time to downsize. Besides it gets me closer to the Dream Cruise. Of course the car will be in WI in storage for awhile..... No garage over there yet!

Comment

Originally posted by ClaymoreWW View Post
                    area code 248 seems to be the area just north of Detroit. (full disclosure - I have used Peg Trucking services)

--george
                    George, I think they call it Southfield MI.... LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X