• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne F. Goodman

Hi Anne,

I am thinking "us" guys would be remorse in not wishing
    you a Happy Mother's day!!!!

So let me be the 1st, on this forum, to post a greeting
    on this day that we take to honor Mom's!!!!

glen Brose
    Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

I'm second! Happy Mother's Day Anne!
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I'm second! Happy Mother's Day Anne!
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Happy Mother's day Anne! I KNOW you're a good Mother because you help son, Bobby, with his Studebaker(s)

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Happy Mother's day Anne! I KNOW you're a good Mother because you help son, Bobby, with his Studebaker(s)

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to Anne and all of the wonderful women who either tolerate or participate (or anywhere in between) in this addiction of ours.

55 Commander
            58 Transtar
            62 GT Hawk
            66 Cruiser

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to Anne and all of the wonderful women who either tolerate or participate (or anywhere in between) in this addiction of ours.

55 Commander
              58 Transtar
              62 GT Hawk
              66 Cruiser

Comment

Wow Thank you Guys. I had a great Day. They asked what I wanted for Mothers Day. I said I trip to the Mountains in a Stude to have Pizza & Fat Tire Beer. So that's what I got . It was great.
                Thanks for thinking of me.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                1957 Silverhawk
                1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                Gus 1958 Transtar
                Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                Gus 1958 Transtar
                The Prez 1955 President State
                Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                Fresno,Ca

Comment

Wow Thank you Guys. I had a great Day. They asked what I wanted for Mothers Day. I said I trip to the Mountains in a Stude to have Pizza & Fat Tire Beer. So that's what I got . It was great.
                  Thanks for thinking of me.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                  1957 Silverhawk
                  1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                  Gus 1958 Transtar
                  Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                  Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                  Gus 1958 Transtar
                  The Prez 1955 President State
                  Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                  Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                  Fresno,Ca

Comment

Fat Tire Amber Ale.... [][^][^][^]

We need some for South Bend (is anyone in Colorado listening)????

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Fat Tire Amber Ale.... [][^][^][^]

We need some for South Bend (is anyone in Colorado listening)????

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Let's see had a graduation, a birthday, and Mother's Day to boot so the weekend has been interesting. I gave my mother a greeting card and a hug, which can be the simplest(not the cheapskate version) appreciation a mother can get. So, here's mine:

Happy Mother's Day
                        For the work she does to keep the rest of the family going. For the work she has done to keep me going through school and beyond. For coming to my aid when I needed some verbal muscle(getting through school some adults will pull some real whoppers over there students). For being tolerant of most every idea, no matter how silly, stupid, or obnoxious it seemed (and boy have I had more than a few). For all the love, I say thank you and Happy Mothers Day

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
                        1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                        [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                        [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                        [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                        [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Let's see had a graduation, a birthday, and Mother's Day to boot so the weekend has been interesting. I gave my mother a greeting card and a hug, which can be the simplest(not the cheapskate version) appreciation a mother can get. So, here's mine:

Happy Mother's Day
                          For the work she does to keep the rest of the family going. For the work she has done to keep me going through school and beyond. For coming to my aid when I needed some verbal muscle(getting through school some adults will pull some real whoppers over there students). For being tolerant of most every idea, no matter how silly, stupid, or obnoxious it seemed (and boy have I had more than a few). For all the love, I say thank you and Happy Mothers Day

1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                          [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                          [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                          [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                          [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                          1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                          1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                          1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

What a great day. And to top it off with a Studebaker and Fat tire.
                            By far one of my favorite beers.

Comment

What a great day. And to top it off with a Studebaker and Fat tire.
                              By far one of my favorite beers.

Comment

Working...
                              X