South Bend Zone Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend Zone Meet 2011

Looking for info. on the 2011 Crossroads zone meet in May. The info. on their website has not been updated from 2010. I need info. on the meet hotel (if there is a special rate for SDC members) and any other info. Thanks- Jim

Crossroads Zone Meet

Check page 17 of the March TW.
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

just in case...

And if you're not an SDC member (and as such don't get TW) there's always the list of events on the SDC homepage. http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp
      Look for the events tab on the left.

Crossroads Zone
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2011 - May 6-7, Crossroads Zone Meet in South Bend, Indiana. Hosted by the Michiana Chapter. Meet Hotel is Comfort Suites on US 31 South. There will be 400 point judging for members that want to get their Studebaker ready for the International. Large Swap Meet, with the Zone Meet Dinner at the Studebaker National Museum. Fun for the entire family! Come celebrate in South Bend on May 6-7, 2011. Dinner at Studebaker National Museum. Info: www.michiana-chapter-sdc.net . Contact Bob Henning, email or Chris Patton, email
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I've got all that, I can't connect with either e-mail and their website still has the 2010 info. I just want to know if there is a special price at the host hotel for SDC members. -Jim

Comment

I checked the meet hotel and it is 115.00 per night.
          sigpicIt is an addiction!

Comment

Thanks for the info, that's what I needed. -Jim

Comment

Working...
            X