Original paperwork for Green Mist '63 Daytona Wagonaire serial 63V-23678

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original paperwork for Green Mist '63 Daytona Wagonaire serial 63V-23678

A friend of mine bought at an Ohio Region SDC function auction today, three pieces of original documentation for the above Daytona Wagonaire which had been owned by an older local member who no longer attends our meets. He had owned the car in the late '80's/early '90's and sold it. It was in beautiful condition at that time; I remember it. It was a V8, 3-speed with OD, Hill Holder, and disc brakes, and had green vinyl interior and an aftermarket-painted white roof. Looked great.

What is available is the original window sticker from Jim Lee Studebaker in Ravenna, OH, the "Authorized Owners Service Policy" with the original owner's name and address, and the "Preparation of New Vehicle For Retail Delivery" sheet, with the owner's name.

Please contact Ted at studeboro@aol.com if you own this car or know who does.
    Last edited by Bill Pressler; 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM.
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Bumping this thread.

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
    A friend of mine bought at an Ohio Region SDC function auction today, three pieces of original documentation for the above Daytona Wagonaire which had been owned by an older local member who no longer attends our meets. He had owned the car in the late '80's/early '90's and sold it. It was in beautiful condition at that time; I remember it. It was a V8, 3-speed with OD, Hill Holder, and disc brakes, and had green vinyl interior and an aftermarket-painted white roof. Looked great.

What is available is the original window sticker from Jim Lee Studebaker in Ravenna, OH, the "Authorized Owners Service Policy" with the original owner's name and address, and the "Preparation of New Vehicle For Retail Delivery" sheet, with the owner's name.

Please contact Ted at studeboro@aol.com if you own this car or know who does.
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
    X