'54 gets Wired and Dynamated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '54 gets Wired and Dynamated!

Getting closer and closer. Wiring is going in and the DynaMat is finally out of the box! Sorry about Pic quality, IPhones just don't cut it.
    Attached Files

Looks Great! Just said to Sandi that I wish we were at this state with hers.......as it is more fun than the rust repair stage we are currently at.
    Good Roads
    Brian
    PS Keep up the good work. Do you have a target date?
    Last edited by woodysrods; 03-16-2011, 08:16 PM.
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Brian, Thanks for your comments. Looking at 4-8 weeks. Trying to stay calm.
      Bob
      Bob
      Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
      Looks Great! Just said to Sandi that I wish we were at this state with hers.......as it is more fun than the rust repair stage we are currently at.
      Good Roads
      Brian
      PS Keep up the good work. Do you have a target date?

Comment

Awesome! Although for some reason I first read your title as 'dynamited' <G> Glad that wasn't it!
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I feel your excitement. Two more weeks until mine comes out of storage. Hope the vermits left it alone
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
          X