Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Kudo's to the real workers of the South Georgia chapter for hosting and putting on a great zone meet!
    The hospitality room was great! (Only ate out once all weekend).
    Motel choice was great, and the meeting room being a separate building was real nice.
    Parking was so-so, but it was workable for the size of the crowd.
    The evening sessions in the parking lot were great.
    Neil tells some great Stude stories when he's tired
    I heard Pat Skelly only took one daytime nap
    You know, I didn't even know Brad Bez was ill....Hope he feels better soon.
    The judging was great! Matthew did a stand up job.
    I heard there was only one judging complaint...by some idjit wanting to see his judging sheet for Class 14.
    What a maroon
    As a side note... I had three different people offer to sell engines to me....
    Might be a good shopping ploy
    Jeff

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
    Thanks to everyone for coming, ya'll made it a great weekend. The only thing was that bezhawk. WHAT A JERK! Just kidding! Brad is a Really COOL guy. Thanks for coming Brad. Even though you were under the weather. NT

Leave a comment:

• rockinhawk
    replied
    Thanks to everyone for coming, ya'll made it a great weekend. The only thing was that bezhawk. WHAT A JERK! Just kidding! Brad is a Really COOL guy. Thanks for coming Brad. Even though you were under the weather. NT

Leave a comment:

• starliner62
    replied
    I had to leave early. Got home last night after a 500 mile drive. I had a great time visiting with friends. A couple of them made sure that there were plenty of laughs. It is always nice to put forum names with actual faces. It was great to see Tom Elliott cruising around and visiting everyone. He is such an inspiration to all of us. Lots of nice cars and lots of great food. It will take me a week or two to get my "figure" back.
    Now it's time to get to work on Ugly Betty, theres another show right around the corner!!!

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    some pix

Although I was in a funk, my wife managed to snap some nice pictures yesterday.
    they are on the 2nd link below.

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Well we made it, but I wasn't in the best of places. My diverticulitis was giving me a kick in the gut and we cut the day short.
    Sorry we couldn't stick around.
    If Rene Harger didn't have some items for me to pick up, I probably would have stayed in bed.
    It was nice to put faces with some of the forum members.......they are probably thinking what a jerk!
    Thanks Jeff, for giving my pup a drink of water. Like I said, it wouldn't be a family outing if we didn't have the "family" with us.
    Maybe next time we'll bring the cat!......naw he can take care of his self .

Leave a comment:

• matt's mom
    replied
    What a great day! Sunny and warm and shiny Studebakers everywhere I turned. Thank you to all who came....hope you enjoyed it as much as me.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    Superb Studebaker day!
    (Pic's are uploading now...)
    Worst part of the day was the pollen.
    Black car...Cleaned at 11am.
    Covered with pine tree pollen at 11:10am
    Jeff
    Reminds me of the last time that I showed a black Avanti at an SDC International. I cleaned an already clean car three times before the judges got to it and that was difficult because I was also judging in another Division.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Hey! I appreciate it!
    Jeff

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    Naturally, I get credit for a crappy emblem made of pot metal, rather than a shiny piece of stainless I slaved over... <grin>

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Naturally, I get credit for a crappy emblem made of pot metal, rather than a shiny piece of stainless I slaved over... <grin>

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Superb Studebaker day!
    (Pic's are uploading now...)
    Worst part of the day was the pollen.
    Black car...Cleaned at 11am.
    Covered with pine tree pollen at 11:10am
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Matthew already helped me with a 'Trim Trader' trim piece!
    (Dale McPherson will be proud!)
    Jeff

Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC SE Zone Meet March 19 20 2011 034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1667675

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I made it. The '51 made it. And a ton of other people and cars made it! I got a good look at Jeff Rice's new '53 drag car.. Man, what a cool set of wheels.. It's gonna be a good weekend.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I made it. The '51 made it. And a ton of other people and cars made it! I got a good look at Jeff Rice's new '53 drag car.. Man, what a cool set of wheels.. It's gonna be a good weekend.

Leave a comment:

• prez55
    replied
    If you see Bama Jak remind him to pass the word that on NDYSD we will be haviving a parade at Tri Sate Meet. David PS got part

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    I got here last night. Already a few Studebakers in the parking lot. (Not mine however )

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Forgot to mention. that I'll only be there Saturday....gotta works tomorrow, getting the R1 soda blasted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X