Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING...to North Carolina

We're comin back, ya'll.

We are getting our house ready to put on the real estate market here so we can move back to the TARHEEL STATE. Lookin for a good Studebaker club to join up with along with a good outdoor rifle range.

Click image for larger version

Name:	state-flag-north-carolina.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1733150

I am retired now and got planty of time for both...of course in between spending time with my lovely wife and camping with the grandkids in the Smokies
    Last edited by jcluvsu; 03-15-2011, 01:16 PM.

I live in Georgia, but also belong to the North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club. You won't find a friendlier, more helpful group of people. Their Tri-State Meets are always good, and I can't wait for the June meeting at Weldon Critcher's house in June. Here's the website: www.ncsdc.net

Comment

I hope all goes well for you and you enjoy the move. Coming from a snow belt, we find the Carolinas temperate. Coming the other way......?
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

with all the $$$ you make on the sale , come on down to the beach!!!
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
          with all the $$$ you make on the sale , come on down to the beach!!!

You already owe me a cup of coffee...Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by jcluvsu View Post
            You already owe me a cup of coffee...Remember?
            yep, it'll be here waitin' fer y'all...

here's the website for the eastern nc sdc: http://southlandcarclub.com/enccstudebakerdriversclub/
            Last edited by Corvanti; 03-15-2011, 12:41 PM.
            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
              yep, it'll be here waitin' fer y'all...

here's the website for the eastern nc sdc: http://southlandcarclub.com/enccstudebakerdriversclub/

Well sir...keep that laht on (Motel 6 stuff) and a fahr under the coffee pot..

Comment

We will definately take notice. Glad you and your guns and Studebakers are coming. There more than welcome here. We have 2 chapters. NCSDC in the western half and the eastern chapter. Both good groups. of couse any club that would have me for a member I have to wonder about. David Hauser

Comment

Originally posted by jcluvsu View Post
                  We're comin back, ya'll.

We are getting our house ready to put on the real estate market here so we can move back to the TARHEEL STATE. Lookin for a good Studebaker club to join up with along with a good outdoor rifle range.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8059[/ATTACH]

I am retired now and got planty of time for both...of course in between spending time with my lovely wife and camping with the grandkids in the Smokies
                  Where in North Carolina will you be located? There are two chapters in the state. The Eastern North Carolina Chapter, as its name indicates, caters to folks from Raleigh east although we have members from all across the state. The North Carolina Chapter is concentrated west of Raleigh for the most part. If you are interested in the Eastern NC Chapter contact me. I'd be glad to get a newsletter to you that includes our schedule and a membership application.
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                    Where in North Carolina will you be located? There are two chapters in the state. The Eastern North Carolina Chapter, as its name indicates, caters to folks from Raleigh east although we have members from all across the state. The North Carolina Chapter is concentrated west of Raleigh for the most part. If you are interested in the Eastern NC Chapter contact me. I'd be glad to get a newsletter to you that includes our schedule and a membership application.

Joe..we are looking around the Raleigh-Clayton area. Been lookng for about a year now as we have a friend in the real estate business that has been sending us emails with listings that we may view online..

I viewed your website and it looks great and the folks look friendly. Gonna be nice to be back home. Kinda like Moses wandering around the desert for 40 years.

Not exactly sure when we will be back. It depends on the market here, but I sure will be getting up with ya'll as soon as I can.

I will PM you my ad for the paperwork. Thank you for the invite.

Comment

Working...
                    X