X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York weather and fuel pricing

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/York+PA+USPA1834

http://www.yorkgasprices.com/York/index.aspx
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Bump to keep the link up.

Comment

Thanks for the links, looks to be a nice day on Friday.

Comment

Wow, hope those gas prices hold! Just paid $3.54 here, up .20/gal. over the weekend...
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truthlet me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Unfortunately I'll be buying diesel. I priced it my whole distance . 3.48 the cheapest I found in Va. A fill up hopefully will get me back there on the return.

Comment

Fewer than 200 chances remain on the Avanti. Deadline for online orders is 11 PM EST Wednesday. There will probably be a few tickets available at York on Thursday.
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Thanks for the links

Comment

I just paid $A1.46.5 per litre thats 4.46 a gallon (3 litres I think). All that Libya crap and the sods (oil companies) increase oil prices
                John Clements
                Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Had to put a taste in the tank yesterday so I could make it to NY to buy some "cheap" gas later today,
                  cost me $1.189 per liter which equals $4.49 per US gallon or $5.40 for an imperial gallon
                  3.78 liters to a US gallon
                  Bill Foy
                  1000 Islands, Ontario
                  1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I just took Sarah out for a shakedown run and gassed up.$3.72 for high-test. YEOOOW!

Comment

Working...
                    X