No announcement yet.

Rare Cruiser Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested but cannot at this time. However I would like to see some pictures of the interior, especially the dash with the factory installed guage package!(and the seats too!)
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

62 Cruiser

Unfortunatly the seats, along with emblems, some mouldings and who knows what else were stolen from the car sometime during it's long hiatus. The only interior part salvageable is the rear seat. The door panels are there, but due to many years of Oregon weather, are shot. The car wil need a complete interior. We don't want to lead anyone down a Primrose path; The car needs a lot, but the reward would be a very rare, unique Cruiser.
      The rear wheels are no longer locked. We backed off the brakes and it rolls just fine now (sure makes it easier to move)
      I don't get much time to monitor this site, so forgive me if you don't see a reply to your post immediately. Thanks, Dave

Comment

Am I reading the production order wrong or does it say on one line # 22 split recliners and on another #30 it says bucket seats,
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

62 Cruiser

Unfortunatly the seats, along with emblems, some mouldings and who knows what else were stolen from the car sometime during it's long hiatus. The only interior part salvageable is the rear seat. The door panels are there, but due to many years of Oregon weather, are shot. The car wil need a complete interior. We don't want to lead anyone down a Primrose path; The car needs a lot, but the reward would be a very rare, unique Cruiser.
          The rear wheels are no longer locked. We backed off the brakes and it rolls just fine now (sure makes it easier to move)
          I don't get much time to monitor this site, so forgive me if you don't see a reply to your post immediately. Thanks, Dave

Comment

62 Cruiser

I believe the split bench was standard in a Cruiser, but it was deleted for the bucket seat option in this car. This does have the straight floor shift rod. I have a 63 4spd bucket seat car and the shifter is identical. Thanks for your interest. Dave

Comment

62 Cruiser

I believe the split bench was standard in a Cruiser, but it was deleted for the bucket seat option in this car. This does have the straight floor shift rod. I have a 63 4spd bucket seat car and the shifter is identical. Thanks for your interest. Dave

Comment

Apology

Sorry guys. I don't know why my posts are appearing more than once. I am new to this, but not as stupid as this makes me look.

Comment

Working...
                X