Got a piece of the '47 woody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a piece of the '47 woody

A friend of mine gave me this piece of wood this past Sunday. Looks like a perfectly normal piece of junk, but it fell off the '47 woody when it was on the trailer the day it came out of the proving ground. I'm not really sure what exact part it came off of though. It has a piece of square tube running through the center and a corner of it has chrome and windlace. Part of it is also cut to join together. Part of the tailgate???

Chris Dresbach

IIRC, Chris, the woody was extracted from the graveyard circa 1980...that's before you were born, right? Time flies. <GGG> BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      IIRC, Chris, the woody was extracted from the graveyard circa 1980...that's before you were born, right? Time flies. <GGG> BP
      Yes, way before. I'm 17.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

No wonder they haven't been able to finish that thing. Now give 'em that part back so we can finally see it finished!
        KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
          No wonder they haven't been able to finish that thing. Now give 'em that part back so we can finally see it finished!
          Think I can build a car around it?
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
          X