Particular A Arm Bushings Needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Particular A Arm Bushings Needed..

I have a Stude mechanic friend who needs to put A Arm bushings in a 20K mile '63 Lark. I know A Arm bushings are readily available, BUT, the current run of them isn't as good as one of the previous runs.. He's looking for a new set with "silentbloc" cast into the rubber portion, on the ends of each bushing. Does anyone have a line on a set of these???

Harris Silentbloc Bushings

Those would be the original OEM Harris Silentbloc, and are NOS, as you know "newOLDstock" is OLD!

All of the fresh new stock bushings are unmarked, and as far as I know are the ONLY ones available.

Anyone who is concerned about the Durability of especially the UPPER "A" Arm Bushings which wear the fastest, needs to buy the Delrin Bushings.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

So I take it you don't have any?

Comment

Sorry I do not, only the two above mentioned types.
        StudeRich

Comment

Hey Matt,
          Spotted these ones on e-bay. They say Harris when enlarged. Item #390286457467

Gordon

Comment

New ? Bushings

That's a great find Gordon, $83.78 for a set of (4) $54.00 Upper Bushings that are 50 years old!

Nice try, and I know you just trying to help and do not know that...just saying!
            StudeRich

Comment

I know they are expensive, but still out there. Its all about preference.
              I bought the Delrin bushing for my project.

Gordon

Comment

Working...
              X