58 Silver Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 Silver Hawk

Has anyone seen or know any thing about the green 58 Hawk on Craigslist intheDC area, owner said he has only owned
    it a short time,any information will we appericated
    Bill
    Last edited by bill heston; 02-10-2011, 05:39 AM.

Need more info - a link, or some pix?
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
      Need more info - a link, or some pix?
      The ad was on WashingtonDC craigslist 2/1/11 thought maybe someone in the area knows about the car

Comment

http://martinsburg.craigslist.org/ctd/2207230475.html
        Is this it?

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
          That's a pretty two-tone in the first-series 1955 style. With 4-barrel and duals, I wonder if it is a factory Power Kit 224 engine. They were supposedly available, but I've never seen one and don't know of anyone who has. (Rumors, of course, but no confirmed sightings, I mean.) BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

There was a g/w finned hawk for sale on 234 bus in manassas a while back, not a bad car but I passed. Maybe he has lowered the price by now. Same guy had rough but solid Avanti II from texas for $1500. Don't have any contact info but I could probably find it again if I needed to.

Comment

This West Virginia Maroon & Black '55 Commander is the same Car as the mulitple posts of the fleet that 53k posted, here:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ommander-coupe
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

the car is reposted on craigslist today warshingtonDC it is located inCatahpin Va. is this the on you looked at some time ago
                Bill

Comment

Working...
                X