Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson
    replied
    I have a FOM that may be available, removed it from a 64 Daytona CNV and replaced it with a 700r4. Trans has 63k miles on it, drove great, needs new seals, also have starter. I have a DG200 (coming out of a 55 Speedster) that was rebuilt with DG250 parts and seems to be a first gear start (limited test drives), also have starter. Both trans are located in Memphis.

Leave a comment:

• Eugene
    replied
    What's fit on I have one out of my 62 Daytona if it will work for you..

Leave a comment:

• 52 Ragtop
    replied
    I have a working flight-o-matic, central Indiana, works and shifts great, but-- the parking prawl is broken.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• okc63avanti
    replied
    Check with Myer Studebaker in Ohio. Michael and Jon are always doing restorations with owners upgrading to 4 speed GM auto or switching to 5 speed Tremec so they may have a PowerShift in Stock.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    I have rebuilt power shift with new converter, but California is a lot longer ways away.

Leave a comment:

• starliner62
    replied
    I have a couple of FOM trannys but it's a long way to Illinois

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    started a topic looking for an automatic transmisssion

looking for an automatic transmisssion

anybody out there have a working powershift trans out there they want to sell? I would consider a regular flightomatic as well. I would also consider a AMC or FMX type tranny if converted to Stude. Surely someone has converted to a late model OD automatic has one of these laying around. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X