Nat'l Spelling Bee winner sells '51 Stude on CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash View Post
    Oh, he spoke okay..just not as eloquently as Reagan.
    I never minded George W's speech- except for his inability to say 'nuclear' Now Reagan, you are right- as eloquent as they come. Didn't have to read everything of a Teleprompter, since he spoke from his beliefs and his heart. He is still frequently quoted today by Patriots trying to address what's been done to the country. One of the greatest Presidents ever- probably top three. God rest you, Ronald Wilson Reagan. How desperately we need you now.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

delete,delete
      Last edited by Cash; 02-10-2011, 05:34 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
        I never minded George W's speech- except for his inability to say 'nuclear' Now Reagan, you are right- as eloquent as they come. Didn't have to read everything of a Teleprompter, since he spoke from his beliefs and his heart. He is still frequently quoted today by Patriots trying to address what's been done to the country. One of the greatest Presidents ever- probably top three. God rest you, Ronald Wilson Reagan. How desperately we need you now.
        That's a Great Big ROGER THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
          Yes, how many StudAbakers have we seen advertised???
          Hey! He ain't the only one. Put that in Ebay and see what comes up! And StudeBACKERS and Studbakers and...and...and...I can't even BEGIN to tell ya what people do with MY last name!

John Wipff

Comment

Working...
          X