Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studeclunker
    replied
    Can do Alan! The scrap yard owner has agreed to give me the existing shift plate in his truck. So, I won't likely need mine. If need be, I'll have him torch out the hump from the '61 Champ this is coming out of. I hate chopping up an otherwise decent truck, but mine has needs and he won't part with the rest of the truck reasonably.

Gosh, I wish the floors in my truck looked as good as yours do. As if the rust wasn't bad enough, some dim-wit hacked a hole in the side of the hump to put in a cheepo floor shift conversion. Some days when I see that hole it just makes me want to...
    Last edited by studeclunker; 02-09-2011, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    OK, But Ron, You will need that plate with the 4 speed unless there is a different one that size that that has a hole for the 4 speed that is different from the 5 speed. The truck parts catalog has just drawings that are vague, so it is hard to tell what part no. from which.

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    I may be switching mine to a 4-speed. In that case, I'll have a blank plate for you later this week. Gustafsons has yet to get back to me on the tranny and such. I'll let you know after they do.

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    I might have one used with 4 speeds,I'll check and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    started a topic T-Cabs

T-Cabs

Anyone have a cover to fix this hole in the floor?

Working...
X