T-Cabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Cabs

Anyone have a cover to fix this hole in the floor?

I might have one used with 4 speeds,I'll check and let you know.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I may be switching mine to a 4-speed. In that case, I'll have a blank plate for you later this week. Gustafsons has yet to get back to me on the tranny and such. I'll let you know after they do.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

OK, But Ron, You will need that plate with the 4 speed unless there is a different one that size that that has a hole for the 4 speed that is different from the 5 speed. The truck parts catalog has just drawings that are vague, so it is hard to tell what part no. from which.

Comment

Can do Alan! The scrap yard owner has agreed to give me the existing shift plate in his truck. So, I won't likely need mine. If need be, I'll have him torch out the hump from the '61 Champ this is coming out of. I hate chopping up an otherwise decent truck, but mine has needs and he won't part with the rest of the truck reasonably.

Gosh, I wish the floors in my truck looked as good as yours do. As if the rust wasn't bad enough, some dim-wit hacked a hole in the side of the hump to put in a cheepo floor shift conversion. Some days when I see that hole it just makes me want to...
          Last edited by studeclunker; 02-09-2011, 11:13 PM.
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X