Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor of 1963 Sliding roof wagon available in SC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor of 1963 Sliding roof wagon available in SC.

I was in SC last week and supposedly there's a '63 sliding roof wagon with V-8 automatic for sale for $1600. I owned one of these cars from 1973-1983. Gosh did it leak and was it rusty. But that electric rear window and sliding roof was impressive. Mine was originally a 6 banger 3-speed on the column that wouldn't pull a greasy string. Any ball park figures on the value of these puppies? Thanks!
    edp/NC
    \'63 Avanti
    \'66 Commander

CONDITION, Condition, condition! AND Equipment (Engine/Trans.) etc, etc. And even location has an effect on selling price.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

"...wouldn't pull a greasy string." I don't care who you are, THATS funny!
      John
      1950 Champion
      W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
      Holdrege NE

Comment

Don't know if there's a comparison, but here's a 64 for sale:

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/2196238333.html
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

At Moultrie on Sat. I saw a 63 posted on a board of cars for sale; it was a Wagonaire, don't know how much and it looked a little rough. The number next to the picture was 334-372-1810.
          Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
          Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
          Lizella, GA

Comment

Working...
          X