Hilarious Studebaker Mini-Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Studebaker Mini-Movie

Just found this, not sure if it has been discussed here but it is just hilarious!!

Go to the NCSDC site and click on the large red button that says "A Cute Little Studebaker Movie NEW":
    http://ncsdc.net/

I won't tell you what it's about, but it's something that many of us Studebaker drivers have to deal with.............
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Wow... My head was about to explode with all of that misinformation in one place. Thankfully most people who are ignorant about Studebaker don't shovel that much at one time. Some cute stuff in that movie.
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

That was good! He could make as series of stupid things GWB could have said.
      1964 GT Hawk
      PSMCDR 2014
      Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
      PSMCDR 2013
      Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

2:38 of my life I'll never get back.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Nothing like satire to make a point. Very creative.
          Working on old cars separates the men from the golfers.

Comment

Anyone who has been in the service or away at school has heard something like the '140 mph in 2nd gear story'. When challenged, the story teller says 'it had a special police engine that the public wasn't allowed to buy. My uncle was the sheriff in (whatever county), he had to order it for me'.

Comment

wow, to hear all of the misinformation in one place is very entertaining . I know we can all remember hearing them. I will borrow a Glen Beck title, thats what we call arguing with idiots! But instead of arguing, we just smile, nod our heads and walk away amazed.

Comment

Very good! I have had a few guys spew some of that stuff at me, not all at once, and not all the same guy, but the point is made. Funny stuff!!

Comment

Well, I'm certainly happy to know that "...Avanti is French for Daytona." I thot it meant "Going out of biz sale!"

John

Comment

Yes, it was discussed here.

In November. And look who made it.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=beckman
                    KURTRUK
                    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Whats wrong with you guys, he is right on, and knows all about Studebakers I know because I have heard it all hundreds of times.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

No one gets the green shirt yet!
                        Dennis

Comment

I thought it was very well done. I'm sure we've all heard some of those ridiculous mis-statements that people make about our beloved Studebakers. That's why we must keep bringing our Studes out to car shows and show patience when people come out with those outrageous statements. Really, they're just misinformed.
                          Rog
                          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                          X