Missing trim.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing trim.............

Hi..Newbie from Colorado here just trying to still put together the 1960 Lark. Looks like we are missing the stainless trim pieces (both) for the rear fenders (quarter panels) that go right down the middle. Any ideas where one might procure these for a 2 door hardtop???? Also, what do we use for the vertical seal on the same fender (quarter panel?)....found the body to fender seal, but not the up and down one any help will be apreciated.....Keith from Colorado

I may have the stainless, I'll have to look.

Comment

SASCO was good on Lark Stainless trim. Their inventory was bought by Studebaker International. Try them, also.
      KURTRUK
      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

What are you referring to as seals? The rear fender to upper body panel area is sealed with a hardening type of sealer made by companies as 3M. The quarter window "cat whisker" should be available through one of the Studebaker Vendors. Any sealer used in the door jamb area would be the same as the upper body panel area.
        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
        64 Zip Van
        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

I have the stainless quarter pieces. I can sell them as-is or I can polish them up better than new.

BTW, I got an email saying you tried to send me a private message but my inbox was full. I cleaned it out so your message should go through now.

Comment

Working...
          X