No announcement yet.

Arizona Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not there yet but am suppost to be at that place for a party on Mar 6th....will give you a call.
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

That will work, I have nothing planned that day but will do an open car show in Tempe the 5th with some of the Grand Canyon Chapter members. In the mean time I'll find out where Whisper Lake Drive is. Stay warm and have a safe trip.
      Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
      Not there yet but am suppost to be at that place for a party on Mar 6th....will give you a call.
      Last edited by 41 Frank; 02-08-2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: additional info
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
        Not there yet but am suppose to be at that place for a party on Mar 6th....will give you a call.
        If you get here early ( FEB 18-20th) enough you can always drop by Lake Havasu and attend the Rockabilly Reunion they usualy have a few hundred cars there. Some studes but defiantly not stock.

Lake Havasu Rockabilly Reunion, Lake Havasu City, Arizona. 8,085 likes. The Largest Rockabilly Car / Motorcycle Show and Music Festival in the State of Arizona - 20 Bands, 800 plus vehicles on...

Comment

Whispering Lake Drive is about 2 miles from either Frank's or my house. I will be in Yuma for the Midnight At The Oasis on the date you mentioned. Will you be in the area for a few more days?

Denny L

Comment

Hi Denny , we hope to be in town by the 5th , we are not staying at the whispering Lake location , it just happens to be where some friends of ours have a house rented.
            We will be in the area maybe a few days , we will try and get to the local cruise night that Frank mentioned for sure , other then that we are just touring a fe states.
            Denny do you have any motel recommendations in the Sun City area?
            I'd like one that I don't have to stay up all night and keep an eye on our car.....if you know what I mean <g>
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I will send you a PM in the morning.

Denny L

Comment

Working...
              X