. Spot The Studebaker . . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Heck, I'm trying to figure out what kind of car it is that tumbled onto the railroad tracks! BP
    It appears to be a torpedo-back Chev to me...

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Dave, can you rotate that image 180 degrees?
      I can't seem to concentrate when I am standing on my head, and I am really intrigued by what it might be.
      Thanks. Bob

Maybe ??

Last edited by barnlark; 02-01-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

This I gotta hear Rich ! why does it have to be a Champion?
        Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        The Stude. on the shoulder is a 1950 Champion Starlight Coupe.

But I was like Bob P, trying without any luck to I.D. that wreck! The rear 1/4 Windows look very strange, like a fairly late model '70's? Mercury Capri, didn't the GM fastbacks rear window edge taper all the way down to the bottom, instead of meeting in the center like that?

Maybe a Cadillac?
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Small front fenders and Headlight Rims, since it is clearly a '50, it would have the huge long front fenders for the Big 6 and LARGE Headlight Rims/Parking Lights if it were a Commander.

Now the wreck is beginning to look more like a fastback GM of some sort, could be a B, O or P since it seems to have a VERTICLE Stainless trim on the "B" Pillar or just painted a lighter color, I don't think it's a Chevy. like our example here!
          Last edited by StudeRich; 02-01-2011, 06:54 PM.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I puzzled and puzzled 'till my puzzler was sore, that wreck's from the forties or fifties for sure, but, the make and the model? Never more, never more.
            JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Working...
            X