No announcement yet.

Small world time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a future article for TW, Hemmings, or Classic Car, sounds to me Bill its time for you to write another award winning article for those who don't search the web.
    Joseph Kastellec

Comment

I emailed Richard Quinn all the data I have on avanti 3621 sold by Wavra Motors. dates, names, etc..........trusting Richard will address it here on the forum to round out the Wavra Motor sale of two Avanti we know of so fare.

Comment

Mary Ann did/do you know Cheryl Kristjanson, Gtand Forks, ND I have the turquoise avanti sold by Wavra Motors titled to her in 1964.

Comment

I'd like to email you later with our thoughts on this "mystery" but don't know how to do a "private" posting. Thanks - Mary Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Anne View Post
            I'd like to email you later with our thoughts on this "mystery" but don't know how to do a "private" posting. Thanks - Mary Anne
            Mary Anne: If you want to send "Retired" a Private Message, click on his name in any of his posts.

A menu will drop down that includes the option "Send Private Message."

Click on that option and the screen will appear with instructions on composing and then sending "Retired" a Private Message. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Mary Ann, email me at LTCRP@q.com. Richard

Comment

Did you get the PM or the email?

Comment

In 1984, there was a gold Avanti owned by Grant Goldade in Bismark. In a way, I hope his isn't your car as it was in an accident about ten or so years ago:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...75cb98659b8b46

Craig
                  Last edited by 8E45E; 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Ouch! I hate it when that happens! I also hope it wasn't "mine." Time will tell on this "Find MA's Avanti" treasure hunt.

Comment

email, to be honest, I don't know how the Pm would show up, maybe Bob Palma would be so kind and explain how it works..OK Bob.

Comment

Richard, at the very top of the page look for Notifications. If you have a Personal Message (PM) there will be a number there. Click on it and it should take you to your InBox. Pretty much like email after that.

This story is intriguing!

Pat
                        Pat Dilling
                        Olivehurst, CA
                        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

jims53, I sent you a PM. Thanks!
                          Bill Pressler
                          Kent, OH
                          (formerly Greenville, PA)
                          Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                          Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                          1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                          1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                          All are in Australia now

Comment

Forum Messages and related emails

If you registered here with your email address, you will also get an email in your Email provider's Inbox (could be in Spam). I think you have to have your settings on the Forum set to "ON" receive them though.

The Sender is: Studebaker Drivers Club Forum

The Title is: New Private Message at Studebaker Drivers Club Forum
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Richard
                              Just look at the very top of this page. There is the word "Notification" there is a small # below it if you have any.
                              Just click on it and follow the drop down menu. You can reply to Mary Anne privately right there.
                              Good Roads
                              Brian
                              Brian Woods
                              woodysrods@shaw.ca
                              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
                              X