Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Original 1960 Studebaker Lark Brochures - direct from former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Original 1960 Studebaker Lark Brochures - direct from former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers

For Sale: 165 of brand new original 1960 Studebaker Lark new car brochures with full color photos and information of the various models. 9 of brand new original larger 1960 Studebaker Lark new car color brochures.

Also available - new original script neon signs for: Studebaker, Packard, Avanti, Rockne, Erskine - all models - including Studebaker Lark. Personally hand-blown to the finest commercial quality in your choice of neon colors. Ready to hang and enjoy - full performance warranty. Anything in beautiful custom neon for your garage, home, or office.

Barton Sales & Service - former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers - Middletown, Ohio. Website: www.BartonNeonMagic.com . Email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com .
    Original \'Studebaker Lark\' neon showroom window sign. Direct from former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers - Barton Sales & Service, Middletown, Ohio USA. Original colors - rose and light blue neon. Says \'Made in Detroit\' on back. We bought this new from Studebaker in 1960 - it hung in our new dealership showroom, and we have owned it ever since. Size 30 1/2\" wide, by 16 1/2\" tall. Brand new neon power supply on back for many years of enjoyment. Works perfectly. $2500. DIRECT FROM FORMER STUDEBAKER DEALERSHIP - VALUABLE FOR STUDEBAKER COLLECTION OR MUSEUM. Barton Sales & Service. Email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com

Mr. Barton; your private messages are shown under the "Notifications" click-down button at the right, top of the page. You've got Mail!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Could you share a picture of each? I collect anything Lark, and would be very interested if I don't already have them. Can't afford one of your beautiful signs, but a brochure, I can do!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X