No announcement yet.

Speedster in an Auction, Jan 26 2011, Someone from SDC go, buy if reasonable $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedster in an Auction, Jan 26 2011, Someone from SDC go, buy if reasonable $$

Doing one of my regular Speedster searches and came across this auction. AND SURPRISE IT'S IN 2 DAYS!!

The auction is in Kissimmee Florida, Jan 26 2011. So if your in the area or are really interested in a getting a Speedster, then get over there and check it out.

The color scheme is the white/grey/pink (top to bottom) combo. Condition is restored and looking good in the photos.
    Link to auction page:
    http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_de...=FL0111-101771

If someone goes, please update us on it's condition, does it sale and for how much.

ALSO PLEASE GET THE VIN AND BODY number for me -THANKS, I keep a record of these things.
    Last edited by 55studeman; 01-24-2011, 09:35 PM.
    Best Regards,
    Eric West
    "The Speedster Kid"
    Sunny Northern California
    Where the roads don't freeze over and the heat doesn't kill you.
    And an open road is yours to have -only during non-commute rush hours 9am-4pm and 7pm to 7am (Ha, ha, ha)
    55 Speedster "Lemon/Lime" (Beautiful)
    55 President State Sedan (Rusty original, but runs great and reliable)

I believe you can find this car for sale at the following link:

http://www.orlandoclassiccars.com/sh...698be5fd27b3da

$39,500

Comment

My favorite color combo for a Speedster.
      I'd have to clean the driving lights and other lumps off the front bumper for a sleeker look, and scrape the backup lights off the trunk.
      Also, never liked Speedster wire wheels with caps - maybe chrome reversed with spyders or baby moons.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

And let's get those fart pipes off the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by 65cruiser View Post
          And let's get those fart pipes off the rear.
          Honest, Mark, those are one of the correct extensions for Speedsters; a legitimate, period Studebaker accessory. I'm not at home right now or I would look up and post the AC number. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jeffers View Post
            I believe you can find this car for sale at the following link:
            http://www.orlandoclassiccars.com/sh...698be5fd27b3da
            $39,500
            Excellent sleuthing, Don!

In related news...WANT!
            Andy
            62 GT

Comment

No sleuthing, just memory cells working.

Susan and I went to Orlando Classics a few months back when we were in the area to look at their 54 Conestoga. The Conestoga sold on eBay several years ago out of the SF area, I believe.

Looked at all of Orlando Classics' cars, some 50 or so, and the Speedster was among them. Had I any idea anyone was collecting the VIN/Body numbers I would have gotten them.

A phone call to them might yield the numbers.

Comment

Working...
              X