No announcement yet.

Please Don't Shoot the Messenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that either one of us need to venture out to look at car parts right now, Studedude. Here its -9*F with 30- 40 MPH North winds. It might not be that cold in OK, but I hear you have more snow and ICE. It would make sense for someone closer to snag this chassis, but if there isn't any local interest, Ill find a way to get it. I just can't haul it home for a few weeks. Thanks for your efforts!
    John
    1950 Champion
    W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
    Holdrege NE

Comment

Sweet ol' Bob
      Thanks so much for sharing the music video, I haven't seen it before. It pretty much sums up my attitaude towards guns. My son will love it, too. I would have liked to have seen him fire that recoilless rifle. I think that those are the ULTIMATE weapon of choice for target shooting Tough to score the targets, though.
      John
      1950 Champion
      W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
      Holdrege NE

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
        I don't think that either one of us need to venture out to look at car parts right now, Studedude. Here its -9*F with 30- 40 MPH North winds. It might not be that cold in OK, but I hear you have more snow and ICE. It would make sense for someone closer to snag this chassis, but if there isn't any local interest, Ill find a way to get it. I just can't haul it home for a few weeks. Thanks for your efforts!
        4 degrees this morning. Driveway drifted over, left work truck at P.D. last night, getting dropped off and picked up for duty at the end of the driveway. :-( This is what I found yesterday when I went to check the drive:

(My assistant sat down on the job while trying to measure the drift.)

Anyhoo, looking forward to getting you and the parts together!
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
          Dave
          Do you know anything about the condition of the engine? Does it have an OD tranny?
          Took this pic today. methinks it has OD:

When I asked about the engine, I got the, "Ran when parked," answer. <G>
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Poor old girl. Kudos for trying to find a home for the remains.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
            X