Turning Wheels available for the price of postage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Wheels available for the price of postage

We're trying to de-clutter, and have come to realize that we just don't have the space to keep four decades of Turning Wheels. If anyone is interested we have issues dating back to 1972. We'll be keeping the current year and previous year, and anything that has specific importance for the vehicles we currently own. Everything else is up for grabs.

The cost to you is postage to get it there.

FYI - one year's worth of the more recent publications weighs about 3 3/4 pounds.

Judy

Are you splitting them up? I need 1974 and 1975 to complete my set, mine were damaged. thanks

Comment

I'm missing December 74 and March 75 out of those years, and yes, more than willing to split them up.

Comment

I sent a private message. I'm interested. Thank You
        South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

If you have the March, 1994 issue I'd appreciate it. This is a very generous offer. Do I need to private email for the shipping cost?

Charlie D.

Comment

I have this - send me your address using "private messages" above.

Comment

I sent you a private message. Thank you so much!!

Charlie D.

Comment

I could use Jan. '72 (V4 #1) and June '89 (V21 #6) . I am also looking for Feb. '71 if anybody has one! PM sent, I hope! Jim
                Last edited by jrlemke; 01-23-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Could I get in line for the following issues: Oct, Nov of 72, Mar 73, Feb, Apr of 74, and Mar 78. Thanks!

Comment

HI Judy,

I am looking for February 1973 - if you still have this one, Please send me an e-mail to Studeemike@yahoo.ca with the cost for postage in Canada...

Mike Emmerich.

Hi again, I have not heard from you so I assume that you do not have this issue. If anyone else has, please send me an e-mail.

Cheers...
                    Last edited by memmerich; 01-27-2011, 12:45 PM. Reason: update

Comment

How wonderful!! Whatever is left, I need 72 all but sep, oct, 76 feb, 78 jan,feb,nov, 83 may,nov, 86 mar,jun,nov, 06 jun. Thanks do much. Will send PM

Comment

Originally posted by tsurich View Post
                        Could I get in line for the following issues: Oct, Nov of 72, Mar 73, Feb, Apr of 74, and Mar 78. Thanks!
                        I have October and November 72 and Mar 73 for you - please pm your address.

Thanks!

Judy

Comment

I can't seem to find anything in sent items in my Private Messages file, so I'm not sure if the messages went through....? I need addresses for the following folks, if you could send me a private message.
                          fargoguy - lschuc - wolfie - tsurich

Comment

For those that have whose postage I have received, we find the need to head south this weekend, so parcels will be mailed Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                            X