X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Lark VI C/L Tulsa

I like the color.
    http://tulsa.craigslist.org/atq/2163548037.html

I wish him luck. He's got a fair investment, but a four door with a six and still needing an interior is not likely to bring $5,000.00.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
      I wish him luck. He's got a fair investment, but a four door with a six and still needing an interior is not likely to bring $5,000.00.
      I follow Craigslist closely and see maybe 10% that are worth some follow up, the rest are over priced, too rough or both. I have my eye on a near mint 64 Cruiser not that far north of that 5K figure that needs nothing.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
        I follow Craigslist closely and see maybe 10% that are worth some follow up, the rest are over priced, too rough or both. I have my eye on a near mint 64 Cruiser not that far north of that 5K figure that needs nothing.
        I know what you mean. I have been following a 52 4 door not too far from here that the price keeps dropping on. I am thinking it is a parts car. It has no engine and the seller is going into the Air Force. He started at $900.00, but is now asking for offers. I might make an offer although I don't need another car on the place.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
        X