Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been to an auction with John Caskey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been to an auction with John Caskey?

The following are from Frank Van Doorn (41 frank). Frank and John obviously had a good time at the Wyoming Stude Auction...

BTW, in the second picture, that's Frank on the left with the folded arms and John on the right with the can of "refreshments".

In the first picture, Rich and Mike Gahlbeck are in the picture with there backs to us. That's Rich (Studerich) on the left in the blue shirt and Mike (hotwheels63r2) in the white t-shirt on the right.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks Dick for putting the gag pictures on. I must give credit where credit is due also to Stu Tritt, the instigator,(studestu on the forum) for shooting the pictures and doing the captions. The can of refreshments John is holding is actually dietcoke his exclusive drink, I think he has stock in the company.

Frank J.van Doorn
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Rod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thanks Dick for putting the gag pictures on. I must give credit where credit is due also to Stu Tritt, the instigator,(studestu on the forum) for shooting the pictures and doing the captions. The can of refreshments John is holding is actually dietcoke his exclusive drink, I think he has stock in the company.

Frank J.van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
      X