• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout an r1 Powershift GT with A/C for $4500? In CA

My dream GT!

http://orangecounty.ebayclassifieds....wk/?ad=8264154
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I see some of the parts in the interior. Possibly the others are in the trunk? Right door would mostly "pop out" to repair. Most likely wouldnt take much to get it roadworthy. It has disc brakes & the underhood reservior too!
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
      I see some of the parts in the interior. Possibly the others are in the trunk? Right door would mostly "pop out" to repair. Most likely wouldnt take much to get it roadworthy. It has disc brakes & the underhood reservior too!
      One man's bargain is another's money pit. I've been getting maybe 8-10K for nice R1 drivers and this one is a long way from becoming one. Still, if you don't have the budget to buy a done car, it's a decent restoration candidate as is, if you throw away the restoration receipts.
      JDP Maryland

Comment

another R1 GT , this one in WA

I have a 63 R1 GT project. It is a pretty solid CA car, original paint and pretty much unmolested. It will need a restoration, It does run under its own power, has a tune up/pertronix and new AFB. I'll be cleaning it up and posting pictures. Price is $5K and is a pretty good start for the money for such a rare car. This one photos way better than the other ones I see around.
        Last edited by (S); 01-06-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Sounds good Mike! What trans.?

Looking forward to seeing pictures
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
          X