Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Ellen on Bondobilly...

Rec'd this message from Ellen last evening:

"Bill, could you please thank everyone on the forum for all of their prayers and well wishes. Bill's course of care was a bit bumpy but he was finally discharged today (one day shy of three weeks) to a rehab facility for a fairly intensive course of pulmonary and physical therapy. We hope to have him home within a week or so in good shape Hope you and family have a wonderful New Year. Ellen"

Here's hoping for him to be home soon and feeling better.
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

God Bless, Bondo.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Cool Beans! Rehab is good; home will be better.
      ('Update much appreciated, Bill; thanks. Too often, folks fall off the radar and we don't know how they're doing.) BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That made my morning. God bless and lets have both Bill and Ellen Glass home together and feeling great in a New York minute (or two)

Comment

Boy, that's great news from Ellen. As Bob said, home is always better and recouperation is quicker. I don't know if Bill knows it, but he's considered to be somewhat of an icon in this hobby.
          Get well quickly.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Thanks for the update. God Bless, Bill and Ellen.
            1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks indeed for the update. it is good to hear that Bondo is coming along that well. To both Bill and Ellen know that my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you folks.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Ellen, PLEASE CONVEY MY BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR BILL ....HE WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH AT YORK MEET
                Joe Parsons

Joe Parsons

Comment

I sopke to Billy last night, he was in GREAT spirits! He said he was feeling a LOT better than a few weeks ago. We were talking for a good 15 minutes or so, then the Nurse came in and told him he needed to take some medications, so we ended our talk.
                  Billy sounded good, and again, his spirits were GREAT!

Jim
                  "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                  their Memorials!

Comment

Boy am I glad to hear such good news on Bill. Ellen, I know you take great care of him, so no worries!
                    Chip
                    '63 Cruiser
                    '57 Packard wagon
                    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
                    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                      sigpic
                      Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                      X