Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be a good deal on a 1950 bullet nose, just the nose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be a good deal on a 1950 bullet nose, just the nose?

I found someone selling a '50 bullet nose grill and I was wondering what a good deal on it would be. He hasn't put a price on it, so I'm not sure what a good offer would be.

Are you talking about the chrome bullet nose or the grill under the hood?

Comment

Originally posted by DudeStude View Post
      I found someone selling a '50 bullet nose grill and I was wondering what a good deal on it would be. He hasn't put a price on it, so I'm not sure what a good offer would be.
      It's all about condition, piitted chome makes a door stop, decent used, but needing a replate, maybe $100 or so
      JDP Maryland

Comment

I have the large outer ring that has been re-chromed. It has a small blemish at 2 o'clock so it didn't make the cut for my car. It cost me $75 to be re-chromed. Make me an offer via PM.
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I have a complete 1950 Bullet Nose Grill ( that's the round Diecast with the
          central Bullet ) . It is in VERY good original condition , no blemish chrome
          does NOT need a rechrome to be used . Came off a low mileage wreck
          thirty years ago and has been in dry storage since . If I was to sell it
          I would be wanting $150 plus postage . At least that gives you the idea !
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------- CRUISER -----

Comment

Working...
          X