259 Motor needed: Full Flo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 259 Motor needed: Full Flo

I just purchased a 1951 Commander Land Cruiser. It currently has a V8 motor. Heads are off. Currently, it's has a short block in it. I think it is a 232 motor. I would like to find a working Full Flo 259 motor complete to mate with the current automatic tranny. I would like to find motor close to home. I am located east of Placerville, and Sacramento, Ca. Cell @ 530-320-6299. Also, I am willing to take advise on getting the car on the road. Roy

hello roy
    i have a beautifully running 259 and a powershift tranny, also in great condition for sale. the engine has a new carb (edelbrock) and a vertex magneto ignition. the only thing wrong is the valve seals are in need of replacement. the engine only has around 4500 miles on it since it was redone in the 70's. yes that is not a typing error. the only reason for selling is to replace with a chevy drivetrain. if you like you can email me at lsander@telus.net

Comment

hello roy
      i have a beautifully running 259 and a powershift tranny, also in great condition for sale. the engine has a new carb (edelbrock) and a vertex magneto ignition. the only thing wrong is the valve seals are in need of replacement. the engine only has around 4500 miles on it since it was redone in the 70's. yes that is not a typing error. the only reason for selling is to replace with a chevy drivetrain. if you like you can email me at lsander@telus.net

Comment

Working...
      X