Hey Folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt,

Since I issued the original APB, let me welcome you back. If you don't behave, your folks are going to ship you north to do some work on my treasures!

Gary

Comment

quote:Since I issued the original APB, let me welcome you back. If you don't behave, your folks are going to ship you north to do some work on my treasures!
      Thank you very much Gary. Say, maybe we could work something out for your 4X4 I'm still drooling over?

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/
      http://georgiastudebaker.com/

Comment

quote:Since I issued the original APB, let me welcome you back. If you don't behave, your folks are going to ship you north to do some work on my treasures!
        Thank you very much Gary. Say, maybe we could work something out for your 4X4 I'm still drooling over?

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

He ain't got no bizness up north. Too many yankees up there. I know Virginny is still in the CSA but it's awful close to the line. NT

Neil Thornton
          Hazlehurst, GA
          '57 Silver Hawk
          '56 Sky Hawk
          '51 2R16 dump truck
          Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

He ain't got no bizness up north. Too many yankees up there. I know Virginny is still in the CSA but it's awful close to the line. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockinhawk

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute! Neil, you do know where your Stude's were built, right? Does that make them an import? [}]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute! Neil, you do know where your Stude's were built, right? Does that make them an import? [}]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Neil,

You ought to let the boy come to Richmond and he can learn a lot about history. Not only do we have all the attractions associated with the War Between the States, but we are only an hour away from Williamsburg and Jamestown (where the queen of England will be next week for the 400th anniversary of the English landing). Between field trip he can do some polishing and sanding for me.

Gary

Comment

Neil,

You ought to let the boy come to Richmond and he can learn a lot about history. Not only do we have all the attractions associated with the War Between the States, but we are only an hour away from Williamsburg and Jamestown (where the queen of England will be next week for the 400th anniversary of the English landing). Between field trip he can do some polishing and sanding for me.

Gary

Comment

[quoteThank you very much Gary. Say, maybe we could work something out for your 4X4 I'm still drooling over? [/quote]
                      Matt,

I looked for 30 years before I could buy a Stude 4x4, so I am keeping this one for a while. However, can I interest you in a nice 1959 International B-120 4x4 truck?

Gary

Comment

[quoteThank you very much Gary. Say, maybe we could work something out for your 4X4 I'm still drooling over? [/quote]
                        Matt,

I looked for 30 years before I could buy a Stude 4x4, so I am keeping this one for a while. However, can I interest you in a nice 1959 International B-120 4x4 truck?

Gary

Comment

quote:I looked for 30 years before I could buy a Stude 4x4, so I am keeping this one for a while. However, can I interest you in a nice 1959 International B-120 4x4 truck?
                          Thanks, but I think I'll just keep my current '59.

Matthew Burnette
                          Hazlehurst, Georgia
                          '59 Scotsman PU
                          '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

quote:I looked for 30 years before I could buy a Stude 4x4, so I am keeping this one for a while. However, can I interest you in a nice 1959 International B-120 4x4 truck?
                            Thanks, but I think I'll just keep my current '59.

Matthew Burnette
                            Hazlehurst, Georgia
                            '59 Scotsman PU
                            '63 Daytona HT

Simply Orange

Comment

I guess if we had won our independance all southern studebakers would be imports. My 65 is any. but then my Dodge was made in Mexico, and the wifes Chrysler in Canada. Remember though the Avanti was made in GA. for a while. NT

Neil Thornton
                              Hazlehurst, GA
                              '57 Silver Hawk
                              '56 Sky Hawk
                              '51 2R16 dump truck
                              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

I guess if we had won our independance all southern studebakers would be imports. My 65 is any. but then my Dodge was made in Mexico, and the wifes Chrysler in Canada. Remember though the Avanti was made in GA. for a while. NT

Neil Thornton
                                Hazlehurst, GA
                                '57 Silver Hawk
                                '56 Sky Hawk
                                '51 2R16 dump truck
                                Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                                X