X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a great Winter Project...

....Is this Cool? or not???

http://vimeo.com/16350768

It takes 4 minutes to view this video. Very innovative...
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

That is awesome!
    Dylan Wills
    Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
    1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
    1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
    1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Now thats just too cool !
      Wish I could do that modern stuff <g>
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

That is one of the neatest bestes things I've seen in a long time!!!
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Posted here several months ago. Comments included lamenting the destruction of a perfectly good clock.
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I remember the first time thinking it was an awesome idea! Only problem is it's not practical or safe for a song/list/channel flipper like me.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Neat Idea, except it looks like an accident waiting to happen. To much distraction while driving. Looks like it would be worst then talking on a cell phone and driving.
              sigpic

J&JW Machine Co.
              Bubbaland South
              Resident Machinist

Comment

A Must Have! The dash location would determine how safe this will be. Glove box lid mounted clocks would be the perfect candidate for this, as it would give your passenger something to do while you are burning down the hiway!!
                Good Roads
                Brian
                Brian Woods
                woodysrods@shaw.ca
                1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Ya know, I got a larger Ipod; and I'm really thinking of dismantling it for doing this for my car! Only problem is mine isn't a touch screen......
                  Dylan Wills
                  Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
                  1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
                  1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
                  1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Oh man...this is too flippin' cool. It's one of those 'why didn't I think of that?' ideas. My daughters wanted to know if I wanted an i-pod for Christmas because they know how much I hate the radio (too many commercials) and know how much I hate listening to a whole cd at once. I told them no thanks to the i-pod because I hate having wires hanging out of the dashboard. This would solve all of the problems...put the Nano on shuffle and go for a drive. Now if someone would take the time to load all my cd's on the Nano I'd be set to go! Where was the clock installed in a '54 Champion coupe??? Junior.
                    sigpic
                    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

When I had the AM/FM radio rebuilt for my Avanti, I had them add in a jack for an Ipod, ran the wires to inside the console box. Looks and works great!

Jim
                      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                      their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                        Where was the clock installed in a '54 Champion coupe??? .
                        If anyone has a photo of said application, this guy would like to include it on his site. I sent him a few Studebaker applications and he has added them.
                        http://sites.google.com/site/identif...auges-page-3bx
                        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
                        X